CLOUD CONFERENCE BRIDGE FROM MEETINGKARO: BRIDGE PARTICIPANTS INTO A CALL IN SECONDS.
During a critical situation, rapid communication is essential. With MeetingKaro ’s cloud conference calling fea-
ture, you can send messages to specific groups of people on multiple communications devices and instantly
bridge them to a conference call. When time is of the essence, instantly bridging participants into a confer-
ence call could mean the difference between successfully resolving a situation and not being able to react in
CONFERENCE CALLS HAVE NEVER BEEN EASIER
Manually setting up a conference call can often waste valuable time. Reserving a conference call line, getting the dial-in
number, access codes, and agenda together, and sending this information out to participants can be a lengthy process
with no way to verify whether people received the information or not.
MeetingKaro allows users to send out a message with conference call dial-in information so that participants can join
the conference, Similarly if any participants haven’t joined the conference you can directly call them with dial-out infor-
mation when the participant answers the call he will immediately join the conference. Administrators can produce de-
tailed reports showing live monitor screen who joined the conference, at what time. For both routine business confer-
ence calls and for emergency situations, MeetingKaro provides a quick and easy solution for hosting conference calls
with participants in any location.
KEY BENEFITS OF ON-DEMAND CONFERENCE BRIDGING
- One-click meetings: Start your conference in one click.
- Dial-In/Dial-Out: It’s a Blended Model, you choose if attendees have to pay.
- Finest audio quality: Experience the MeetingKaro’s premium audio quality
- Easy to Use: Participants can directly join the conference with Mobile Number Authentication
- Extensible: Invite up to 200 participants per call
- Secure: Optional security feature provides the ability to keep dial -in information private.
- Auditable: Use the Live Monitor feature to check the live participants of a conference call.
- Flexible: Use MeetingKaro’s conference bridge at no extra charge or substitute your preferred corporate
- Dial-in/Dial-out: Simply join an MeetingKaro audio conference by dialing into a PSTN bridge or be called directly
using the dial-out functionality. By using dial-out option, so the conference can call you and there is no need to use
access numbers and PIN codes. This function is also available to automatically connect single or multiple
- Easy-To-Use Interface: Takes only minutes to learn and seconds to use. Quickly and simply account for, communi-
cate with, and coordinate among all personnel.
- Message Delivery to Multiple Modalities on a Massive Scale: Send messages out via some or all modalities
(SMS, eMail) to ensure that important messages are received.
- Security: By default, MeetingKaro’s conferences are protected by moderator and participant PINs. we also offer:
- Strict Caller Number Authentication
- Conference ID and PIN Authentication
- Strict Caller Number Authentication or Conference ID and PIN
- Online Conference Management: Oversee and control the entire conference call from your web browser. Our
online conference manager gives you the whole picture in real-time.
- Watch new attendees join your conference call
- Identify callers with questions and unmute them
- Manually exit a caller from the conference
- Handle all conference features
- Free Conference Call Recording: Record your conference call instantly with all participant interaction. Recordings
are compressed and converted to WAV format and archived in your account.